Kelantan vs Penang

Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 1/18/2009 05:01:00 PM
It’s been a month I am here in Penang. It is a new experience being in a new place, new environment, new working place, frenz, and housemate. I had been far from my family once when I was studying in Kuala Pilah Matriculation College. But then it’s just for a year and its just 2 hours from KL. I suppose to work in USM Kubang Kerian which is in Kelantan. Berada di sebuah negeri yang di panggil serambi Mekah merupakan suatu pengalaman yang sangat baik. Tapi berada jauh dr family sangat2 menyakitkan. First day I felt like crying (actually I did) however my parents is so supportive and said that I can do this. I kept fighting and motivating myself that I can do this. It is really hard to find work nowadays and that’s why I took this position though I know its going to be really hard to be away from my family. After I met my boss Prof. Rusli he said that he’s going to send me to Penang for 3 months training with one of his colleague. I was so happy and I don’t know why I am so happy coz I still need to be away from my family.huhu. maybe because Penang environment is not that different from KL. Now I’ve been working for one month. Alhamdulillah..

0 comments

suka-suka jek... | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com