-mE beSdaY...=)

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 at 4/11/2007 04:50:00 AM
last sunday, 8th April 2007, aku dengan selamatnye diisytiharkn berumur 24 thn.. huhu..cepatnye ms berjalan. sedey sbnrnye sbb x dpt nk celebrate ngan family sbb ada keje nk kene buat kat S.A. tp nk buat camne, this is about my future gak..so 1st thing 1st..besday celebration still ble buat bile2..=)..yesterday, frenz from chem engine do like small party to celebrate our birthday, miey, mira(I guess her name..from chem engine), newly born baby and me.=D..thanks a lot..appreciate it very much..for those who gave me presents and wished me, thank you very much..=D..thanks sbb ingt. that's the most important..=D


ni adiah yg dpt dr kwn2..thanks a lot u guys..=D..and a birthday wish also to miey (my twin), fitra n eya (frens from 2ndary school)..

p/s: duit dah masukkkk....yeaaa...alhamdulillah..=D

0 comments

suka-suka jek... | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com