KaGum!!! =D

Saturday, February 10, 2007 at 2/10/2007 12:23:00 AM
to be the first one coming to the lab is impossible to me n ms yanie.hehe..but today, I manage to be the first one coming to the lab. i dont know about yanie coz we are not in the same lab, but i think she also just as same as me.hehe..yg paling x sangka tuh, sampai jam 7.30 am n we arrived before hazrina!!haha..kagum2x..act the reason we have to come early these few days becoz we need to share 1 bathroom with 7 others housemate..huhu..but this is a good practice for me as I am gonna work one day and I cant just do thing with my own way..hmm..ok..I need to be extra-hardworking today as I want to finish my study ASAP..gambate!!! =D

0 comments

suka-suka jek... | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com